Projects in Vietnam
Activities 1 – 5
1. Training courses of inclusive education for key teachers in provinces
2. Training courses for teachers who work with inclusive education in primary schools
3. Training courses of inclusive education for key teachers in primary schools in districts
4. Training courses in primary schools for inclusive education
5. To editor and publish guidance book: Guidance of implementing inclusive education.
Training courses of inclusive education for key teachers of Binh Thuan province
We link a group of specialists of education for children with disabilities ( including Japanese experts ) will train 30 key teachers ( 20 key teachers from primary schools and 10 key teachers from Kindergartens ) in Binh Thuan province, each time every year, total 3 times in 3 years ( each time is 2 weeks ) . In that training course, we train key teachers who will have professional of inclusive education for districts and city of province ( there are 10 districts and city , each district and city has 3 key teachers ).
Training courses of inclusive education for key teachers of An Giang province
We link a group of specialists of education for children with disabilities ( including Japanese experts ) will train 30 key teachers ( 20 key teachers from primary schools and 10 key teachers from Kindergartens ) in An Giang province, each time every year, total 3 times in 3 years ( each time is 2 weeks ) . In that training course, we train key teachers who will have professional of inclusive education for districts and city of province ( there are 11 districts and city , each district and city has 3 key teachers ).
Training course for key teachers implemented from July 2-13 , 2018
July 10,2018 ( Tuesday )
Morning : To film “ School for All ” at School for children with disabilities in An Giang
Afternoon: Group discussion with World Café method, title ‘’How to implement well inclusive education’’
July 11, 2018 ( Wednesday )
Morning: Ms Kimura Yasuko ‘s lecture . Interpreter : Ms Vu thi Hong Minh ( resident in Hanoi )
30 key teachers of Binh Thuan province, 30 key teachers of An Giang province
Afternoon: Panel DiscussionParticipants : Ms Kimura Yasuko, Ms Tsukane
Yoko, 3 key teachers from Binh Thuan province, 3 key teachers from An giang
province . Interpretor : Ms Vu thi Hồng Minh
Impression of 60 key teachers from Binh Thuan and An giang provinces
“Ms Kimura and Ms Tsukane ‘s lectures”
• Teachers in Ozora school can freely to ask, communicate to Ms Kimura , the principal, so moved with the atmosphere very close to each other.
• Ms Tsukane has had many experiences to work at class, she plays together with children, listen to them , and encourage them to work with their ability level. So children can learn with happiness and fun..
• Ms Kimura ‘s lecture giving times for questions and answers , so it is very practical. I understood my mistakes when I teach children, and I learn the wrong and right , to correct myself . Ms Kimura and other teachers in Ozora school have given children time for them to understand their mistakes , then to adjust, correct themselves .
• I am so moved to see in the film : a child who recognizes his fault and goes to friend to say Sorry.
• Pupils in Ozora primary school play together, listen to and help friend with disability.
• The camping day of Ozora school was so wonderful. Children with disability can learn many things outside of school, then gets many experiences.
• I did learn that: the principal, teachers and other related people have a change of thoughts, that why inclusive education got success.
• It is very good that we can exchange with Ms Kimura and Ms Tsukane.
About 2 week training course in general
• I did learn how to resolve child ‘s behavior in Ms Kim Hoa’s lecture.
• Lecturers are very eager, experiences in inclusive education.
• I did understans the inclusive education in general of my province.
• I did understand more about making Individual Education Plan.
• I saw my prejudice in inclusive education
• The management of training course was very good (to act , to think, to report, all work together)
• The content of to handle the behavior and adjust curriculum are the best.
• I have more confident than before about inclusive education.
• I did understand how to improve the management of inclusive education.
• I recognized myself that I need to try more and my notion of inclusive education had a change
• I knew how to make teaching tools, materials for child with disability.
• 2 province matters were totally shared
• The content of training course were reality, so the learning was easy.